THE SANCTUARY VILLA (150m²) sleeps a maximum of 2
The Kitchen/Dining/living room is a huge space of grand proportions! The state of the art kitchen is every cook's dream with an industrial size Belling cooker, an ice-maker/filtered iced water fridge, dishwasher, microwave and large pantry.
The lounge and dining area features a slow combustion wood fire and luxurious Nutuzzi feather & leather sofa.
The living room opens to the large deck overlooking the amazing views down the valley to the ocean on the southern side and a spacious secluded courtyard with herb garden and BBQ on the northern side.
The loft bedroom features a king bed with luxury linen and huge picture windows overlooking the stunning views.
The combustion wood heater, ducted cooling, ceiling fans and flow through ventilation ensures perfect year round comfort.
A selection of Twining teas, Expressi coffee machine with pods, milk, sugar, S&P and olive oil are standard supplies.
Sanctuary Villa description
- open plan lounge and dining room with lofty 6m cathedral ceiling leading onto huge front deck and rear courtyard
- fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Belling stove
- gas cooktop, elecric ovens, ice-maker 2 door fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- loft bedroom commanding panoramic valley views to the coast
- luxurious king size bed with luxury linen
- slow combustion wood fire
- ducted evaporative cooling
- ceiling fans throughout
- flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo with iPod dock
- dimmer lighting
- full size bathroom with walk in rainwater shower
- plush towels
- separate toilet
- washing machine
- quality appliances, fixtures & fittings
- furnished front deck for alfresco living
- panoramic valley views to the coast from all areas
- private sandstone paved courtyard with BBQ, herb garden and dining area for alfresco living
- totally private, peaceful, relaxed surroundings with breathtaking panoramic views
THE SKY VILLA 85m²
THE SERENITY VILLA 125m²