THE SERENITY VILLA (125m²) sleeps a maximum of 2
Features include a spacious open plan living/dining area with large comfy sofa and opens onto the 12 metre long (40 feet) front deck with breathtaking views down the valley to the ocean.
The fully equipped stone benchtop galley kitchen with every thing a cook desires completes the open plan living/dining area.
The spacious separate bedroom with cathedral ceiling and breathtaking views also leads onto the huge deck area. The luxury king bed with luxury linen and dimmer lighting ensures absolute comfort. The large bathroom features a walk-in rainwater shower and the toilet is separate.
Split system r/c airconditioning to all areas, ceiling fans and flow through ventilation ensure perfect year round temperature control.
Additional outdoor living includes a secluded rear courtyard with BBQ.
A selection of Twining teas, Expressi coffee machine, milk, sugar, S&P and olive oil are standard supplies.
Serenity Villa description:
- spacious open plan lounge/dining with 3m high ceilings leading onto wide front deck and rear courtyard
- spacious separate bedroom with cathedral ceiling, opening onto the full length front deck
- pillow-top king size bed with luxury linen
- fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave and dishwasher
- split system R/C air-conditionings & ceiling fans to all areas
- flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo with iPod dock
- dimmer lighting
- 2nd flat screen TV in bedroom
- spacious full size modern bathroom with walk-in rain water shower
- plush towels
- separate toilet
- quality appliances, fixtures & fittings
- full length front deck commanding unobstructed panoramic valley views to the coast
- private sandstone paved courtyard with BBQ and dining area for alfresco living
- totally private, peaceful and relaxed surroundings
THE SKY VILLA 85m²
THE SANCTUARY VILLA 150m²