YOUR VILLA HAS A FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN AS WELL AS A BBQ IN YOUR COURTYARD
HEARTY COUNTRY BREAKFAST PROVISIONS FOR 2 GUESTS
$32/day (for a minimum 2 night stay)
We can stock your villa with breakfast provisions for two or more nights which include:
Cereal, yoghurt, milk, juice, fresh fruit, our farm free range eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, bread.
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST PROVISIONS FOR 2 GUESTS
$35 (for a 1 night stay)
$25/day (for a minimum 2 night stay)
We can stock your villa with continental breakfast provisions which include:
Cereal, yoghurt, milk, juice, fresh fruit, bread.
A selection of Twining teas, an Expressi coffee pod machine, sugar, S&P and EVOO are in all villas.
SOME RESTAURANTS YOU MAY WISH TO CONSIDER- bookings recommended:
- The Anchorage Café Restaurant, Victor Harbor – a la carte, close to foreshore
- The Mount Compass Tavern Restaurant - Excellent pub food
- Ninos Café Restaurant, Victor Harbor – Tasty Italian style cuisine
- Flying Fish Café Restaurant, Port Elliot - top location overlooking Horseshoe Bay
- Hotel Elliot, Port Elliot - good Bistro food
- Beach House Café, Encounter Bay - Foreshore location with great food and laid back atmosphere
- Eat@Whalers, Encounter Bay - great location overlooking Encounter Bay
- Hotel Victor, Victor Harbor - Carvery and a la carte menus.
For lazy lunch....
- Our Place @ Willunga Hill, Willunga Hill - a traditional home cooked Italian gastronomic experience. Open for Sunday lunch only, bookings essential (at least 4 weeks in advance) Phone Andy on 0417879551
- d'Arrys Verandah Restaurant, McLaren Vale - features local and seasonal produce to complement the award winning d'Arenberg wines.
- Victory Hotel, Sellicks Hill - excellent hotel bistro food and wine cellar with magnificent views
- Salopian Inn, McLaren Vale South - contemporary Australian cuisine and exceptional wine cellar
- Leonards Mill, Second Valley - Their 'Taste of the Fleurieu' menu is designed to take you on a culinary journey of our pristine region